Diploma in Public Relations
The Diploma is designed for professionals who are Public Relations practitioners, and others who are involved directly or indirectly in dealing with an organization‟s different publics at various levels. The programme is also expected to add value to organizations as it will produce professionals who are multi-skilled with leadership, journalistic and even basic managerial skills being. With such training, an individual is well trained to serve in different sectors of our economy both in the private and public sectors, and also within non- governmental organizations.
Admission into this Diploma programme will be subject to the general regulations of St. Paul‟s University. Specifically, those intending to seek admission for the course will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum KCSE grade C- with a C in English OR
- “O” Level division III with a minimum of 38 points with 5 credits, one of which must be either in English Language or Literature in English. OR
- "A‟ Level with 2 principal passes.OR
- D+ in KCSE with additional one-year certificate or above from a college OR
- Equivalents to the above qualifications as determined by St. Paul‟s University Senate.
1 academic year (Three Semesters)