Diploma in Film
Coming out of both theory and cultural studies, the academic rationale of Film is rigorous and wide-ranging, allowing for a selection of differing approaches to films, national cinemas, theory, directors, historical movements and technological innovation.
- To enable the student understand the Film world and tell the African stories in an African way.
- To enable the student to comprehend the challenges facing today’s film industry and learn how to surmount these challenges.
- A minimum KCSE grade C- with a C in English OR
- “O” Level division III with a minimum of 38 points with 5 credits, one of which must be either in English Language or Literature in English. OR
- "A‟ Level with 2 principal passes. OR
- D+ in KCSE with additional one-year certificate or above from a college OR
- Equivalents to the above qualifications as determined by St. Paul’s University Senate.
1 academic year (Three Semesters)