Diploma in Business Management
The Diploma in Business Management is meant to expose students to a wide range of interrelationships amongst the functional areas of the business enterprise i.e marketing, human resource management, operations management, finance and accounting and its external environment.
The goals of the programme are to enable the graduates to:
- Business management
- Logistics & Supply Chain management
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Admission into the Diploma program will be subject to the general regulations of St. Paul’s University. Specifically, those intending to seek admission for the course will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- A minimum KCSE grade C- with a C in English OR
- “O” Level division III with a minimum of 38 points with 5 credits, one of which must be either in English Language or Literature in English. OR
- ‘A’ Level with 2 principal passes. OR
- D+ in KCSE with additional one-year certificate or above from a college OR
- Equivalents to the above qualifications as determined by St. Paul’s University Senate.
1 calendar year or three (3) semesters