Benson Vundi Nason,
Lecturer, Department of Development Studies
- PhD Development Studies, University of Fort Hare, South Africa
- MA Rural Sociology and Community Development, University of Nairobi
- BTh., Dip.Th, Scott Christian Univiersity, Machakos
- The ABCD of mentoring: Introductory resource for faculty and students - 2016 N Benson Vundi Kijabe Printing Press
- Nason, B.V. (2015). Biblical equity in leadership: from theory to practice. (Being developed as a (Book chapter) (St. Paul’s University)
- Connecting adolescents with parents - 2015 N Benson Vundi Foundation for Economic Initiative and Development, Lagos, Nigeria
- Nason, B. V. (2015). Higher Education and Socio-Economic Development in Africa in the 21st Century. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, Vol. 17 No.1 of 2015; University of Nigeria.
- Nason, B.V. (2015). The challenges facing the young rural windows in development in Kenya. Nigerian Journal of Social Studies, Vol. 17 No.1 of 2015; University.
- Strategies for Empowering Kenya’s Informal Economy: Developing the informal economy through the primary stakeholders – 2014 BV Nason Scholars' Press
- Nason, B. V. (2014).The factors upsetting the use of ICT technology for political liberation among the rural communities in Kitui County (Dedan Kimathi University)
- Nason, B.V. (2014). The resilience of the Post-colonial urban church in ‘de-ethicizing’ church leadership: a Christian response to the negative ethnic influence on church leadership in Sub-Saharan African urban Centres (St.Paul’s University)
- Nason, B. V & Vundi, T.M ( 2014). Young rural widows and development: miseries, frustrations and marginalization of the hidden section. Kenya Studies Review, Vol. 7, No.1. ISSN: 2150-5764 (Online) P.85 – 98. www.https://kenyascienceforum
- Nason, B. V. (2013). Ethnic Violence in Kenya between 2007 and 2008: A sociological Analysis and Response. In Chemorion C. et al (2013). Contested space, Ethnicity and Religions in Kenya. ISBN 978-9966-040-76-3 www.zapfchancery.org
- Nason,B.V. (2013). The building blocks for a stronger African University. In B I. Masaingila, J.O. & Ayoti, H. proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on education, Nairobi Kenya: Kenyatta University & Syracuse University. pp. 600-607. www.http://cuseinkenua.syr.edu/
- Nason, B. V. (2011). Education for all: access to higher education among the rural poor in Kenya. In Mvumbi, F. N. (2011). CATHOLIC HIGHER EDUCATION IN Africa for the 21st Century. The catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya. ISBN 9966-836-49-7 www.gabapublications.org or www.cuea.edu
- Nason, B.V. (2010). Enhancing access and equity in higher education amongst the rural folks. The 1st KIM Conference on management: Transforming Higher Education – Opportunities and challenges. www.http//repository.mua.ac.ke/id/eprint/39
- The role of grandparents in child rearing: mentorship and coaching in parenting in rural Kenya
The First International Conference in Africa on Family-Based Care for ...
- Nason, B.V. (2005). Christianity and democracy in South Africa, Christian responsibility for political reflection and service. Evangelical Journal of Theology.24-2. p.179-86 www.http://www.ata.com/
- Gender inequalities and food insecurity in Machakos County, Kenya N Benson Vundi Nigerian Journal of Social Studies 17 (1), 262 - 279