Open Acess Databases
- Datase name
- Subject Strength
- Most recently published ADB documents are available freely via the internet. Use the search menu to find reports on a specific country or topic.
- The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) is website that lists scientific and scholarly journals that meet high quality standards
- Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- This site makes public government data such as national census data, government expenditure, parliamentary proceedings and public service locations among others
- SAGE open is a peer reviewed, "Gold" open access journal from SAGE that publishes original research and reviewed articles in an interactive, open access format.
- Wiley Open Access journals are supported by a network of authoritative journals and societies as well as internationally renowned editorial board members.
- Thousands of documents and reports published by the World Bank are available as free downloadable documents. Use the search menu to find reports on a specific country or topic.