The Faculty of Social Sciences will host a training session on “Conceptualizing a Research Problem in Proposal, Project and Thesis/Dissertation Writing” for Research Supervisors and Post-graduate students on Thursday 8th March 2018 at the Main Hall in Limuru Campus. The training facilitated by Dr. Ben Oseno of Masinde Muliro University, aims at imparting the much sought after Research Skills to the participants.
Areas to be covered
- Conceptualizing a Problem Statement
- Identifying Research Variables
- Relationships among the Variables
- Conceptual Framework and Literature Review
- Conceptual Framework and Research Methodology